Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.488 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 584,038 Dinar (NZ$693) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)