Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 847.871 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 477,096 Dinar (NZ$563) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)