Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 831.983 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 581,339 Dinar (NZ$699) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)