Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.576 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 750,377 Dinar (19,970 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 686,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Freetown costs 300,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)