Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.174 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 498,937 Dinar (15,040 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)