Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.299 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 876,191 Dinar (24,822 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 785,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)