Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 623,674 Dinar ($528) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)