Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1182.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 627,447 Dinar ($531) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)