Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,153,844 Dinar ($989) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 784,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)