Cost of living comparison between Charlottesville, Virginia, United States and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 482,708 Dinar ($414) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (41 minutes ago)