Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,220,680 Dinar ($1,046) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 794,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)