Cost of living comparison between Charlotte, North Carolina, United States and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 711,204 Dinar ($610) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (27 minutes ago)