Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 320.038 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 813,982 Dinar (R$ 2,543) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 711,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tarragona costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,638 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)