Cost of living comparison between Chapeco, Brazil and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 369.377 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 478,923 Dinar (R$ 1,297) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (32 minutes ago)