Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1247.618 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 403,676 Dinar (€324) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)