Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.058 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,308,596 Dinar (₩1,236,958) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 807,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)