Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.065 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,145,553 Dinar (₩1,076,002) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 696,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)