Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.061 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,177,743 Dinar (₩1,109,948) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 725,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)