Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1190.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 994,189 Dinar ($835) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 733,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)