Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 990,501 Dinar ($849) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 718,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)