Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,003,912 Dinar ($861) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 791,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)