Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.709 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 818,039 Dinar (Php36,023) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 747,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)