Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.748 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 348,354 Dinar (Php14,669) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (35 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)