Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 476,698 Dinar (€376) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)