Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.590 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 831,813 Dinar (R$ 2,275) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 718,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)