Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.766 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 917,018 Dinar (€658) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 688,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (36 minutes ago)