Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.590 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 812,309 Dinar (R$ 2,222) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 736,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)