Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.115 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 828,435 Dinar (R$ 2,313) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 755,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)