Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1275.648 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 601,088 Dinar (€471) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (43 minutes ago)