Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 124.282 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 806,668 Dinar (6,491 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 719,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)