Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1395.234 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 939,163 Dinar (€673) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 767,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)