Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41803 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 845,694 Dinar (COL$2,023,023) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 763,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.19 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (about 1 hour ago)