Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40932 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 816,106 Dinar (COL$1,993,807) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 728,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)