Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40129 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 417,180 Dinar (COL$1,039,595) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)