Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1658.310 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,111,052 Dinar (£670) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 777,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (40 minutes ago)