Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1534.065 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 430,458 Dinar (£281) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)