Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1496.926 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 974,619 Dinar (£651) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 711,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)