Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,139 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01484 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 890,770 Dinar (Bs 60,036,717) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 742,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (40 minutes ago)