Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 292%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,546 prices entered by 389 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.400 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,506,704 Dinar (Bs 12,726) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 791,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)