Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,875 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.998 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,442,544 Dinar (Bs 12,330) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 786,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (24 minutes ago)