Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 322%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,013 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.398 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 615,721 Dinar (Bs 5,200) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (44 minutes ago)