Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 306%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,282 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.400 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 610,208 Dinar (Bs 5,154) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)