Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,658 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.702 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,385,754 Dinar (Bs 11,674) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 770,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)