Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,117 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.218 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 99% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 933,153 Dinar (Bs 7,893) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)