Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,324 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04093 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 967,044 Dinar (Bs 23,624,781) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 804,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (43 minutes ago)