Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,642 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.803 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 565,182 Dinar (R 6,224) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)