Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.780 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 570,211 Dinar (R 6,213) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)