Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,795 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 85.597 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 843,548 Dinar (R 9,855) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 693,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $330 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Leeds costs £2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reggio Calabria costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)