Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,487 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.784 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 478,530 Dinar (R 5,049) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)