Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 238.911 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 712,826 Dinar (GH₵2,984) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 691,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)