Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 17.424 IQD / HTG
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 405,582 Dinar (23,277 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (36 minutes ago)