Cost of living comparison between Cancún, Mexico and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.662 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 415,743 Dinar (Mex$ 6,635) in Cancún to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)