Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 908.254 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,064,691 Dinar (AU$1,172) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 682,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)