Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 883.651 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 620,799 Dinar (AU$703) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)