Cost of living comparison between Canberra, Australia and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 866.195 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 612,010 Dinar (AU$707) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (about 2 hours ago)