Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 374.457 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 863,919 Dinar (R$ 2,307) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 678,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)