Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.755 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 534,131 Dinar (R$ 1,433) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (38 minutes ago)