Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.367 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 449,347 Dinar (R$ 1,207) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)