Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.117 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 879,563 Dinar (R$ 2,364) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 705,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (34 minutes ago)