Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.947 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 768,033 Dinar (R$ 2,043) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 697,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)