Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 320.038 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 835,977 Dinar (R$ 2,612) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 775,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,638 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)