Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.748 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 868,761 Dinar (R$ 2,375) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 774,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (33 minutes ago)