Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1472.954 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 613,283 Dinar (£416) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)