Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1517.644 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 618,205 Dinar (£407) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)