Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 880.502 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 552,718 Dinar (C$628) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)