Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 990,738 Dinar (CH$522,589) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 815,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)