Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00989 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 698,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 547,154 Dinar (Bs 55,316,142) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)