Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02699 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 803,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 636,759 Dinar (Bs 23,593,435) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (32 minutes ago)