Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04748 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 824,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 654,600 Dinar (Bs 13,787,516) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (17 minutes ago)