Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01507 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 726,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 567,403 Dinar (Bs 37,644,613) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)