Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,996 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.886 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 273,277 Dinar (E£ 4,346) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)