Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,591 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.765 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 748,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 666,524 Dinar (E£ 10,135) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (23 minutes ago)