Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 896.087 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,001,299 Dinar (AU$1,117) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 693,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)