Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 937.450 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,151,154 Dinar (AU$1,228) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 786,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)