Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.956 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 866,860 Dinar (€655) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 724,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)