Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.171 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,115,466 Dinar (155,542 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 782,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (43 minutes ago)