Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 465,335 Dinar (65,044 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (29 minutes ago)