Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 694,865 Dinar (97,132 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)