Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03640 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 554,121 Dinar (﷼ 15,222,602) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)