Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.066 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 968,821 Dinar (₩909,048) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 685,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)