Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.027 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 325,575 Dinar (987TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)