Cost of living in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 1191.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burlington, Massachusetts (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,075,287 Dinar ($903) in Burlington, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 727,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)