Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.686 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 888,501 Dinar (€646) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 688,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)