Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.208 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 821,717 Dinar (﷼ 2,640) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 775,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)