Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.704 IQD / BIF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 440,381 Dinar (625,848 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)