Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.698 IQD / BIF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 557,919 Dinar (799,477 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)