Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,051 prices entered by 386 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.563 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 530,910 Dinar (ARS $7,120) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (39 minutes ago)