Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,178 prices entered by 395 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.292 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 528,840 Dinar (ARS $6,932) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)