Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.157 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,006,190 Dinar (€731) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 817,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)