Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1384.635 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 836,358 Dinar (€604) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 679,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)