Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1349.642 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 885,000 Dinar (€656) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 728,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Amman costs Dinar 0.300 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)