Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1402.348 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 969,065 Dinar (€691) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 784,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)