Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1354.512 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 823,516 Dinar (€608) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 682,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)