Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,179 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.232 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 935,295 Dinar (221,023 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 761,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)