Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,970 prices entered by 423 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.776 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 967,321 Dinar (202,557 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 813,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)